1.28.2010

Keynes + Hayek + Rapping = Awesome

Rod Dreher's Crunchy Con blog is quickly becoming my favorite.  This is the second time I've stolen material from him (he tipped me off to the Hitchens story as well).  For anyone who thinks economics is interesting or just wants to get a kick out of a nerdy video, I highly recommend watching this.  Basically it's just John Maynard Keynes rapping against F.A. Hayek about why each other's economic philosophy is wrong.  The look of annoyance on Hayek's face while watching Keynes party it up, followed by his glee at Keynes' hangover are worth the price of admission. Enjoy!


3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely amazing. The only thing that could have made this better was Hayak getting the girls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I, a Keynesian, enjoyed this. I do think they could have found more convincing Tim and Ben look-a-likes though.

    ReplyDelete