4.12.2010

Back!

I want to apologize to all 6 or 7 of my loyal fans.  I've not posted in quite some time.  It will never happen again. Here's what happened while I was away:

1.  I got engaged to my beautiful new fiance, Brianne Phillips.
2.  Congress passed ObamaCare.
3.  The Lions were active in free agency.
4.  Baseball season started.
5.  The snow melted, which coincided with...
6.  Golf season started, which coincided with...
7.  Tiger Woods took a break from sex to play a little golf.
8.  Islamic terrorism in Russia.
9.  Some whack-jobs in a "Christian Militia" in Michigan got raided.
10.The Pope got attacked and then attacked back - same issue as always.

All of these, of course, are highly bloggable issues that I missed.  Sorry.

However, due to a specific request from a certain reader, I am going to give my predictions for the new baseball season:

AL West - Mariners
AL Central - Twins
AL East - Yankees
AL Cy Young - Felix Hernandez
AL ROY - Carlos Santana
AL MVP - Mark Teixeira

NL West - San Francisco Giants (what a pathetic division)
NL Central - St. Louis Cardinals
NL East - Philadelphia Phillies
NL Cy Young - Roy Halladay
NL ROY - Jason Heyward
NL MVP - Chase Utley

World Series:  Phillies over Yankees in 7

Now back to the blog!

6 comments:

  1. 1) I must say I am flattered to be included in your number one bloggable topic, thank you
    2) Your number one bloggable issue is now in jeopardy due to your AL East prediction; it's simply disappointing....

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not something I want either, if that makes you feel any better. I think if I had my druthers, I'd probably take Baltimore. But let's be honest - Baltimore's not winning anything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad to see that someone has some respect for what is going on in Seattle...no one in the media gives them a chance.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah...it also doesn't help that they're sucking so far this year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wheelz.. I appreciate you having the Twins winning the Central but I gotta say your AL MVP currently is hitting .091 on 3 of 33 hitting and has 9 strike outs to his 4 RBIs. And Seattle will be better when Cliff Lee is healthy and Milton Bradley calms down (although he may never do that)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yikes...not a good year for baseball predictions. I apologize to any of you who may have lost money by following my predictive impulses. I promise to do better with my football predictions (coming soon).

    ReplyDelete